USHL Targets November 6 Start to Regular Season
FARGO, ND - The United States Hockey League (USHL), the only Tier 1 junior hockey league in the United States announced yesterday that it will begin the 2020-2021 season on November 6th and will plan on playing a 54 game regular season schedule.
"The Fargo Force are thrilled with the plan that was developed by the USHL Commissioner, Tom Garrity, and our league partners that will allow us to play hockey this fall," said Fargo Force General Manager Cary Eades. "We look forward to bringing our players to Fargo in mid-September to begin testing, training and eventually exhibition games in October. The entire league has worked very hard to create strict COVID-19 guidelines to safely make this happen and we are excited to get things started in a few weeks."
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from August 19, 2020
- Stars Add Brian Kaufman and Connor Court to Hockey Operations Staff - Lincoln Stars
- Gamblers Hockey Set to Return in November - Green Bay Gamblers
- USHL Targets November 6 Start to Regular Season - Fargo Force
- Phantoms Announce Season Updates - Youngstown Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.