Update from the Trenton Thunder
Dear Trenton Thunder fans,
First and foremost, we hope you are doing well and taking care of yourselves.
For the health and safety of both our fans and employees, the Trenton Thunder Front Office will be closed to the public starting Monday, March 16, 2020.
We are working closely with MiLB regarding the delay to the start of the 2020 baseball season. While we don't have a definitive timetable as to when baseball will begin, we do have confidence that baseball will be played this season. We will provide you with updates as they become available to us, and we thank you for your patience as we monitor the situation as it develops.
The Thunder Makes Membership Pickup Party on March 28, 2020 and the Welcome North event prior to the season have both been cancelled. The Puppy Pack Meet and Greet with Dash has been postponed until further notice.
Moving forward, we will no longer be automatically mailing any tickets. Below are the options for receiving your tickets:
1. Email tickets - we encourage this method. Let us know and we will email you your tickets (reply to this email or give us a call). You can then print your tickets at home, or simply pull them up on your mobile device to scan at the gate for entry.
2. Mail tickets - we will still mail your tickets, at no additional charge, ONLY if you request them by replying to this email or calling us. Please be patient as we will have limited staff in the office until further notice.
3. Pickup - if you feel that you must pick up your tickets at the Box Office, you must make specific arrangements with us. This will begin March 30 at the earliest, subject to change.
Group leaders - know that we are here for you and will work closely with you to resolve any issues that arise from the delay of the season. Due to the unknown, there is no need to cancel your outing. We encourage you to wait until we find out more about what the season holds and then go from there.
Fans - we will not be gone forever! We are here for you, and we look forward to starting the 2020 season with you, whenever that may be. It will be a true celebration when we open the gates for Opening Day, and we cannot wait to see you there.
Stay safe, and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
For any and all questions:
Call us - 609-394-3300
Email us - [email protected]
Follow us on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) - @TrentonThunder
Check our website - trentonthunder.com
Trenton Thunder Management
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from March 16, 2020
- Fisher Cats National Anthem Contest Moved...To the Internet - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Sea Dogs' Offices Temporarily Closed - Portland Sea Dogs
- Emma Tiedemann Hired as New "Voice of the Sea Dogs" - Portland Sea Dogs
- Baysox to Postpone FunFest - Bowie Baysox
- Update from the Trenton Thunder - Trenton Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Trenton Thunder Stories
- 2020 Thunder Season Canceled Due to COVID-19
- Update from the Trenton Thunder
- Individual Tickets on Sale Thursday, Promotional Schedule Revealed for 2020 Season
- Swing into 2020 with New Entertainment Suite at ARM & HAMMER Park
- Name Revealed for 4th Generation of Thunder Bat Dog Tradition