United Announce Venues for Two MLS Regular Season Home Matches
WASHINGTON - D.C. United and Major League Soccer have announced the two venues for United's home matches on Saturday, March 17 and Saturday, April 14.
United are scheduled to play the Houston Dynamo at the Maryland SoccerPlex in Boyds, Md., on Saturday, March 17 at 1:30 PM ET.
The Black-and-Red will then host the Columbus Crew at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, Md., on Saturday, April 14 at 7 PM ET.
Single game tickets for these two matches go on sale to the general public Friday, February 2 at 10 AM on dcunited.com, starting at $20 for the April 14th match and $25 for the March 17 game. An exclusive pre-sale window for these two matches begins today for Season Ticket Members, after United notified Season Ticket Members in December that they would not be automatically charged for home games not played at Audi Field.
The Maryland SoccerPlex, located in Montgomery County, Maryland, has frequently served as a home venue for United in Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup early round matches since 2001, including a 4-1 win against amateur side Christos F.C. on June 13 in the 2017 Open Cup.
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, Maryland, is the home of the United States Naval Academy Midshipmen football and Men's and Women's Lacrosse teams. The field has hosted the Military Bowl presented Northrop Grumman since 2013 and has served as an off-site training site for the Baltimore Ravens. The venue will also host the National Hockey League's Washington Capitals for a 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on March 3.
Audi Field will open on Saturday, July 14, as United take on the Vancouver Whitecaps at 7 PM.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 3, 2018
- LA Galaxy vs. New York City FC on Saturday, - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Major League Soccer Announces Time and Venue for Crew SC's Road Contest - Columbus Crew SC
- United Announce Venues for Two MLS Regular Season Home Matches - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- United Acquire $150,000 TAM from Columbus for Patrick Mullins
- United Sign English Premier League Legend Wayne Rooney
- United Hire Rodrigo Robles as Director of South American Scouting
- United Defender Taylor Kemp Sidelined for the Remainder of the Season
- United Eliminated from Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup in Round of 16