Two Former ACC Offensive Linemen Signed by Rattlers
PHOENIX - The six-time World Champion Arizona Rattlers have signed former ACC offensive linemen, Kenny Thomas and Jahair Jones for the 2021 Indoor Football League season.
Kenny Thomas (6'6", 330, University of Louisville) will enter his rookie season for the Rattlers after having spent time at both guard and tackle during college. Thomas spent the majority of his 41 career games at Louisville protecting 2019 NFL MVP Lamar Jackson, who began playing for the Cardinals at the same time he did. Upon graduating from Louisville, Thomas signed with the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent with an invite to mini camp.
Jahair Jones (6'4", 310, University of Miami) will enter his rookie season for the Rattlers after having mostly played left guard and special teams as a member of the Hurricanes. Jones transferred to Miami as a sophomore from ASA College in his hometown of Brooklyn, NY. Prior to signing with the Rattlers, Jones had earned an NFL tryout with the Arizona Cardinals in 2019.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from September 2, 2020
- Iowa Barnstormers Sign RB Aaron Forbes - Iowa Barnstormers
- Two Former ACC Offensive Linemen Signed by Rattlers - Arizona Rattlers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Arizona Rattlers Stories
- Arizona Rattlers Announce Schedule for 2021 IFL Season
- Long-Time Pro Kicker Lacayo Signs with Rattlers
- Second-Year Defensive Back Cockrell Re-Signs with Rattlers
- First-Year Offensive Linemen Hickey, Thomas Signed by Rattlers
- Rookie Receiver Pelletier Signs with Rattlers