Twins to Host Minnesota Lynx Night on July 5
Monday will be Minnesota Lynx Night at Target Field as the Twins take on the Chicago White Sox at 6:10 p.m. As part of the festivities, Lynx forward Napheesa Collier will take the field to throw out the first pitch alongside other Lynx players and coaching staff.
Fans can purchase a special "Lynx Night" ticket package that includes a co-branded Minnesota Lynx/Twins beanie, with a portion of proceeds going towards supporting the Positive Coaching Alliance. For more information, visit www.twinsbaseball.com/lynx.
WHAT: Minnesota Lynx Night at the Twins game.
WHO: Lynx Head Coach and General Manager Cheryl Reeve, Lynx players and coaching staff
WHEN: Monday, July 5, game time 6:10 p.m.
WHERE: Target Field
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 5, 2021
- Postgame Notes: Liberty 99, Wings 96 - New York Liberty
- Chennedy Carter Suspended - Atlanta Dream
- Lynx Re-Sign Guard Rachel Banham - Minnesota Lynx
- Twins to Host Minnesota Lynx Night on July 5 - Minnesota Lynx
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota Lynx Stories
- Minnesota Lynx Center Sylvia Fowles Named to 2021 All-WNBA Second Team
- Timberwolves & Lynx and Treasure Island Resort & Casino Unveil Refurbished Prairie Island Indian Community Court
- Minnesota Lynx Center Sylvia Fowles Named 2021 KIA WNBA Defensive Player of the Year
- Minnesota's Layshia Clarendon Receives August WNBA Cares Community Assist Award Presented
- Timberwolves and Lynx Pack the Vote for November 2 Municipal Elections