Traffic Advisory Issued for Thursday's Windsor Spitfires Home Game
(Windsor, ON) - The biggest crowd of the season is expected to be on-hand Thursday night (7:05) at the WFCU Centre, as the Spitfires host the London Knights.
With an increase in vehicle traffic, we're encouraging fans to consider taking the following game day Shuttle services
Transit Windsor Shuttle from Tecumseh Mall
Cost:Â $3.00 per person roundtrip or $1.50 per person one way or a valid bus pass or transfer slip
Complimentary Shuttles from one of our restaurant partner locations
Full information can be found at WindsorSpitfires.com/Parking.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from January 22, 2020
- Guzda Shuts out Sting in 5-0 Win - Owen Sound Attack
- Traffic Advisory Issued for Thursday's Windsor Spitfires Home Game - Windsor Spitfires
- Kia CHL Top 10 Rankings Unveiled - OHL
- Sudbury Double on Slate - North Bay Battalion
- Petes Welcome George Gillespie as Sixth Member of the Board of Directors - Peterborough Petes
- Petes Host Saginaw Spirit on Thursday for Their Only Visit to the PMC this Season - Peterborough Petes
- 3 Knights Listed in NHL Central Scouting Midterm Rankings - London Knights
- Oshawa Generals Announce 8th Annual Bell Let's Talk Game Night - Oshawa Generals
- Preview: Firebirds Continue Road Trip Wednesday in Sault Ste. Marie - Flint Firebirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.