Toyota Stadium Implements Clear Bag/Purse Policy
Frisco, TX - Beginning with FC Dallas' 2018 MLS regular season opener on March 3 vs Real Salt Lake, Toyota Stadium will institute a clear bag and purse policy for all ticketed events, including concerts.
The implementation of the clear bag policy is intended to enhance fan safety and expedite entry into Toyota Stadium by reducing the time required to search bags at stadium entry gates. This policy also aligns with other clear bag policies at Dallas/Fort Worth sports facilities and events.
FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium encourage all fans to adhere to the new clear bag policy and leave unauthorized items at home or in their cars.
Approved bags include:
Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 14" x 6" x 14" (clear, plastic tote bags are currently available for purchase at the FC Dallas Team Store).
Small clutch purses or crossbody bags (with or without straps) that are no larger than 5.5" x 8.5".
One gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
Credentialed media and staff, team personnel and credentialed guests will not be subject to the bag restrictions but will continue to enter at the designated stadium checkpoints where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections.
Exceptions will be made for medically-necessary items. Please email CustomerService@FCDallas.com to get special clearance for medically-necessary items.
Bags that are no longer approved will include:
Opaque purses exceeding 5.5" x 8.5"
Oversized tote bags and mesh bags
Seat cushions with backs
Tinted or printed pattern plastic bags
For more information, please visit FCDallas.com/BagPolicy.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 5, 2018
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Real Salt Lake Weekly Update - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Newcomers to Debut in 2018 Average Under 25 Years of Age - MLS
- Timbers, Alaska Airlines Announce Renewal of Jersey Sponsorship - Portland Timbers
- Sounders FC Unveils New Primary Rave Green Kit for 2018-2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Toyota Stadium Implements Clear Bag/Purse Policy - FC Dallas
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Timbers Acquire Midfielder Cristhian Paredes - Portland Timbers
- Earthquakes Announce CEFCU as Official Credit Union Partner - San Jose Earthquakes
- Real Salt Lake Signs Midfielder Pablo Ruiz - Real Salt Lake
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Free Agent Midfielder Ricardo Clark - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.