Toyota Arena to Serve as Early Vote Polling Place 2020
Ontario, California - Toyota Arena management has announced the venue will serve as an early polling location for the 2020 Presidential Election.
"Although our Arena remains closed for our normal events per the State of California mandate we are happy that we can have the space used as a polling place for several weeks leading up to an including election day" said Michael Krouse, President and CEO of Toyota Arena.
The San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters has announced any registered voter can cast their ballot prior to Election Day at one of several locations, including Toyota Arena. Open Monday, October 26 - Friday, October 30. Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information visit: https://www.sbcountyelections.com/Voting/Early.aspx
On the days and times the polls are open the public will be able to park in Lot C and use the main entrance of Toyota Arena. Voting will take place in the main lobby area.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 8, 2020
- Toyota Arena to Serve as Early Vote Polling Place 2020 - Ontario Reign
- Marlies Sign Defenceman Riley McCourt - Toronto Marlies
- Detroit and Hirose Agree to Terms on One-Year Extension - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Canadiens Sign Defenseman Noah Juulsen to a One-Year Contract Extension - Laval Rocket
- Ottawa Senators Busy at 2020 NHL Draft - Belleville Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.