Tourists Are Hiring; Join the Gameday Staff
ASHEVILLE - The Asheville Tourists are hosting two seasonal employment job fairs for those interested in working at the ballpark; Saturday, March 7th from 9:00am - 11:00am and Wednesday, March 11th from 5:30pm - 7:30pm.
Interviews will take place at McCormick Field and interested applicants only need to attend one of the job fairs.
Openings in our Food and Beverage department feature: Cashiers, Cooks, Seat Service, Concession Stand Leads, and General Concessions Positions.
The Tourists are interviewing for additional openings in Customer Service and Fan Experience, the Box Office, the Merchandise Store, Parking Assistance, Groundskeeping, Bat Boys/Bat Girls, and the Jade Bombers for crowd engagement. Mascot positions are also available.
Applications may be downloaded online or filled out at the ballpark upon arrival. Join the Tourists team by coming out to McCormick Field for our 2020 Job Fairs.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from March 2, 2020
- Mark Your Calendars: RiverDogs Announce 2020 Promotion Schedule - Charleston RiverDogs
- Cannon Ballers to Host National Anthem Auditions for Inaugural Season - Kannapolis Cannon Ballers
- Tourists Are Hiring; Join the Gameday Staff - Asheville Tourists
- Clemson and College of Charleston Clash at Segra Park - Columbia Fireflies
- All-Star Game, Individual Game Tickets on Sale Now - Rome Braves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.