Toronto FC Waive Mo Babouli
Toronto FC announced Friday that the club has placed forward Mo Babouli on waivers.
Babouli, 24, made 20 appearances with four assists between MLS league play and the Amway Canadian Championship last season. He signed for the first team on March 5, 2016 after spending the 2015 season with Toronto FC II. With the Young Reds, Babouli made 20 appearances with four goals and four assists. Babouli originally joined the Toronto FC Academy in January 2014.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 21, 2017
- FC Dallas Homegrown Players Pomykal and Reynolds Called Into U.S. Youth National Team Duty - FC Dallas
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Montreal Impact - Philadelphia Union
- Columbus Crew SC Travels to Play New York Red Bulls at Red Bull Arena - Columbus Crew SC
- Busy Week Wraps up on Saturday Night as Revs Host Old Rival D.C. United - New England Revolution
- Wondolowski Approaches Milestone, Hoesen Aims for First Goal Saturday in Houston - San Jose Earthquakes
- Match Preview | Minnesota United Set to Host Colorado Rapids - Minnesota United FC
- Montreal Impact Takes on Union in Pennsylvania this Saturday Afternoon - Montreal Impact
- RSL Hosts Expansion Atlanta United Saturday at Rio Tinto Stadium - Real Salt Lake
- Whitecaps FC 2 Host San Antonio FC at Thunderbird - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Whitecaps FC 2 Sign Residency Midfielder and Richmond Native - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Toronto FC Waive Mo Babouli - Toronto FC
- Match Preview: New York Red Bulls and Columbus Clash at Red Bull Arena on Saturday - New York Red Bulls
- Preview: Sporting KC Visits FC Dallas on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- 'Caps Face League-Leading Timbers Saturday in Portland - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.