Toronto Argonauts to Host Hamilton Tiger-Cats in 2013 Eastern Final
Toronto - For the first time since 1986, the Toronto Argonauts will host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the Eastern Final playoff game! The winner of the game, which will be held on Sunday, November 17 at 1:00 p.m. ET at Rogers Centre in downtown Toronto, will move on to represent the East Division in the 101st Grey Cup championship. Tickets are available now starting as low as $30!
This is the first time since 2007 the Argonauts have hosted the Eastern Final and the second consecutive season the Double Blue have had a home playoff game (Eastern Semi-Final in 2012). This is also the first time since 2010 Toronto and Hamilton have met in a CFL playoff game (Eastern Semi-Final at Ivor Wynne Stadium), and the first time since 2004 Toronto has hosted Hamilton in a CFL playoff game (Eastern Semi-Final at Rogers Centre). Toronto won both meetings.
Fans should plan to arrive to the game early to be part of the Desjardins Insurance Tailgate Party outside Gate 11. Beginning at 11:00 a.m., this all-ages party will feature great games, inflatables and much more. Beer will also be available for purchase.
Getting your tickets to the 2013 Eastern Final vs. Hamilton at Rogers Centre is easy:
1. Individual tickets are available online www.ticketmaster.ca or by calling Ticketmaster directly at (855) GO ARGOS (462-7467).
2. Purchase Playoff tickets at all Ticketmaster Retail Outlet Locations.
3. Purchase Playoff tickets at Rogers Centre Gate 9 Box Office (hours of operation Tuesday-Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
4. Call (416) 341-ARGO (2746) to order your individual, group, VIP access and luxury suite tickets through the Toronto Argonauts sales office with a credit card.
2013 Argonauts season ticket holders and new 2014 Argonauts season ticket holders can take advantage of preferred season ticket holder pricing by calling the Argonauts service team at 416-341-ARGO (2746).
Fans won't want to miss their opportunity to watch the Double Blue live on their Road to the Repeat!
The Toronto Argonauts are North America's oldest professional football club, celebrating their 140th anniversary in 2013. As Toronto's #1 community team through player involvement and community programs, the Toronto Argonauts, a member of the Canadian Football League (CFL), have 16 Grey Cup championships to their credit. For 2013 season ticket and group sales packages, please contact the sales team at (416) 341-ARGO. For more information on the Toronto Argonauts Football Club, please visit argonauts.ca.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from November 10, 2013
- Stamps Host Roughriders in West Final on November 17 - Calgary Stampeders
- Toronto Argonauts to Host Hamilton Tiger-Cats in 2013 Eastern Final - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.