Titans Tender Melville Millionaires Goaltender Berk Berkeliev
The New Jersey Titans have announced today that the team has tendered Melville Millionaires (SJHL) goaltender Berk Berkeliev.
Berkeliev, 19, played in 34 games this past season where he posted a 2.73 goals against average and .930 save percentage. The Calgary, AB native was named the SJHL's top goaltender.
"I am very excited to be joining the New Jersey Titans" stated Berkeliev. "The Titans are a first-class organization and I have a lot of faith in Coach Doremus and the rest of the staff. I'm looking forward to a competitive season and one that can bring a Robertson Cup to New Jersey" concluded Berkeliev.
"We are excited to add Berk to our team for the upcoming season" stated Titians head coach and general manager Craig Doremus. "Berk had a good season last year in the SJHL and he will bring his junior experience to our net with two years of junior hockey under his belt. With both of our goaltenders from last year heading to Division 1 schools in the fall we had a big need in net, and we believe Berky will be a big piece of our success. We are thrilled to have him as a Titan, and we look forward to seeing him in New Jersey in August" concluded Doremus.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from May 14, 2020
- Titans Tender Melville Millionaires Goaltender Berk Berkeliev - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New Jersey Titans Stories
- Titans Tender Twin City Thunder NCDC Forward Christian Blomquist
- Titans Tender Melville Millionaires Goaltender Berk Berkeliev
- Titans Forward Josef Glamos Makes NCAA Commitment to Buffalo State College
- Titans Select Three Forwards in NAHL Supplemental Draft
- NAHL to Hold Supplement Draft Today