Tips Host Kelowna Tonight at 7:35pm, Local Heroes Saturday vs. Seattle
EVERETT, Wash. - The Everett Silvertips, two-time Western Conference champions and seven-time U.S. Division champions of the Western Hockey League, are scheduled to host Local Heroes Night presented by Wolfe Plumbing and Wolfe Fire Protection on Saturday, Jan. 18 at 7:05 p.m. against the Seattle Thunderbirds at Angel of the Winds Arena in downtown Everett. Limited tickets remain, on sale at the 8,134-seat home ice of the Silvertips, and can be purchased by visiting www.everettsilvertips.com/tickets, by phoning (425) 252-5100 or visiting the Silvertips offices during normal business hours.
Special ticket offers are available at the link below, starting at $17 while avoiding all box office fees and generating a portion of ticket proceeds to the Snohomish County Law Enforcement Memorial Foundation and Medic One Foundation.
The game is expected to draw a significantly large crowd in downtown Everett and will benefit local law and fire agencies with fundraising connected to the game. To assist in raising awareness, the Silvertips will tie in their traditional pregame presentation with Snohomish County Search and Rescue officials repelling from the rafters of the arena with a puck for the pregame ceremonial face-off. Law enforcement and medical aid vehicles will be on display, on ice during the pre-game presentation.
Before entering the doors, fans will be treated to a dual fire truck and United States flag display, outside the main / Team Store entrance of A.O.T.W. Arena. During the evening, special themed Local Heroes Night pucks will be on sale at the Local Heroes Night concourse table inside A.O.T.W. Arena, offering a limited edition Silvertips puck for $10 (commemorative autographed pucks available for $20) with proceeds benefiting first responder foundations.
SCLEMF, whose purpose is to provide financial assistance to the surviving spouse and children of any officers in Snohomish County killed in the line of duty, and Medic One Foundation, designed to save and improve the quality of emergency medical services in the Everett and Snohomish County communities, will benefit from fundraising connected to Silvertips game ticket purchases.
TONIGHT'S GAME: The Silvertips will host the Memorial Cup host Kelowna Rockets at 7:35 p.m. for the next Hockey Happy Hour game, presented by Broad Stroke Associates. Doors will open extra early, 90 minutes before the opening puck drop, and offer beverage specials including a ticket and free beverage pack, starting at just $25 at the link below.
2019-20 SCHEDULE, TICKET INFORMATION
The Tips full regular season schedule offers ticket plans for as little as $215 total per seat, available at www.everettsilvertips.com/season or by calling (425) 252-5100 during normal business hours. Seven game packs are now on sale.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from January 17, 2020
- Raiders Come Back For Overtime Win In Edmonton - Prince Albert Raiders
- Broncos Blanked in Saskatoon 5-0 - Swift Current Broncos
- Rolling Wheat Kings Down Hitmen, 3-1 - Calgary Hitmen
- Warriors Push Late But Come up Short against the Cougars - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Prefontaine, Cozens Named Co-Captains - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- 2020 Skills Competition Brought to You by A&W Recap - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Game Day Hub: January 17 - Portland Winterhawks
- WHL Announces Academic Spotlight for December - WHL
- Jake Neighbours Named to WHL Academic Spotlight for December - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Bobbleheads Unavailable Tonight - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Tips Host Kelowna Tonight at 7:35pm, Local Heroes Saturday vs. Seattle - Everett Silvertips
- Gameday Hub: January 17 - Saskatoon Blades
- Calgary Hitmen Game Preview - Friday, January 17 at Brandon - Calgary Hitmen
- Schneider Nets Game Winner at Top Prospects Game - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Game Day Preview: Pats Looking for Bounce Back Effort Friday in Seattle - Regina Pats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Everett Silvertips Stories
- Tip-A-Tip Returns March 4 to El Paraiso Locations
- Silvertips Goaltender Dustin Wolf Named Eli Wilson Goaltending WHL Goaltender of the Week
- Silvertips Take Big Bout with Portland
- Wolf and Goncalves Help Tips Break Giants' Streak
- Silvertips Stay on Track with Eighth Straight Win