TinCaps Opening Day and Individual Tickets On-Sale February 16th
Fort Wayne, IN - With Parkview Field's 2013 Opening Day just over two months away, fans will be able get one step closer to envisioning themselves taking in a TinCaps game when Opening Day tickets go on sale February 16th at 9 AM. On that date, single-game tickets for all 70 home games during the 2013 season will also be made available for purchase. Fans purchasing tickets at Parkview Field on the 16th between 9 and 11 AM will be treated to a complimentary breakfast in the ballpark's suite level lounge, courtesy of the TinCaps.
Tickets will be available February 16th in-person or over the phone by calling 260-482-6400 from 9AM to 2PM. Fans can purchase tickets any time starting at 9 AM that morning by visiting TinCaps.com.
"We look forward to this special day each year just as much as the fans do," said TinCaps Director of Ticketing Patrick Ventura. "It's the perfect time to get a hold of your favorite seats in the ballpark and enjoy a free breakfast while doing it. Because we're expecting a big turnout, we encourage fans to arrive early to make sure that they are able to get their preferred seats and dates, including Opening Day." Opening Day at Parkview Field will be April 11th, when the TinCaps take on the Lake County Captains at 7:05 PM. The game will feature fireworks and will also be a Thirsty Thursday with $1.00 beer specials.
Opening Day has sold out each of the last four years, with the 2012 crowd of 8,577 marking the largest single-game crowd in Parkview Field history.
The buffet-style breakfast will include pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, yogurt and granola, fresh fruit, and oatmeal. Orange juice, Apple juice, milk, regular and decaf coffee will also be available during the morning breakfast hours.
The TinCaps are also hard at work finalizing plans for the team's fifth Opening Night celebration. Stay tuned to TinCaps.com for more information about Parkview Field's fifth anniversary event planned for Opening Night.
NOTE: Individual tickets for Parkview Field's Legacy Seat section, if available after season ticket sales, will not be available for purchase until March 28th.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from February 7, 2013
- TinCaps Opening Day and Individual Tickets On-Sale February 16th - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Record Number of Top Prospects Headed to Dragons - Dayton Dragons
- Modern Woodmen Park To Host 2013 Davenport Little League Registration February 16 - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Lake County Captains to Host Special Events and Theme Nights in 2013 - Lake County Captains
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fort Wayne TinCaps Stories
- Jake Owen's "Life's Watcha Make It Tour 2018" with Special Guest Chris Janson & Rising Star Jordan Davis to Make Tour Stop at Parkview Field
- Single Game Tickets on Sale Wednesday
- 2018 Promotional Schedule Revealed
- National Anthem Auditions at Parkview Field
- TinCaps to Host Job Fair at Parkview Field