Timberwolves Convert Amile Jefferson to Standard NBA Contract
Minneapolis/St. Paul - The Minnesota Timberwolves today announced they have converted forward Amile Jefferson's two-way contract to a standard NBA contract.
Jefferson appeared in 45 games for the Iowa Wolves, Minnesota's NBA G League affiliate, averaging 17.8 points, a league-leading 12.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists. The 6-9 forward set a G League record with 36 double-doubles. Jefferson was signed by the Timberwolves to a two-way contract on Jan. 15, 2018.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 11, 2018
- Austin Spurs to Host 2018 NBA G League Championship Celebration - Austin Spurs
- Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario's C.J. Williams Earns 2017-18 NBA G League Jason Collier Sportsmanship Award - G League
- Timberwolves Convert Amile Jefferson to Standard NBA Contract - Iowa Wolves
- Cavaliers Sign Kendrick Perkins for Remainder of Season - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Iowa Wolves Stories
- Iowa Unable to Complete Comeback in Season Finale
- Wolves Lock Down in Fourth Quarter to Secure Win over Suns
- Iowa Takes Care of Business in Home Finale against Wisconsin
- Wolves Take Down Spurs in Come-From-Behind Victory
- Road Woes Continue for Iowa in Loss to Long Island