Timbers Single-Game Tickets Go On Sale February 18
PORTLAND, Ore. - Single-game tickets for Portland Timbers 2013 home matches at JELD-WEN Field go on sale to the public Monday, Feb. 18, at 10 a.m. (Pacific), it was announced today.
In addition to being available at the JELD-WEN Field box office this season, fans also will be able to purchase tickets, starting at $15, for all 17 of the Timbers' regular-season Major League Soccer home matches online through the tickets page at www.portlandtimbers.com or by calling (888) 736-6849. The JELD-WEN Field box office is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Since joining MLS in 2011, the Timbers have sold out all 34 regular-season matches at JELD-WEN Field.
The club opens its third MLS season on Sunday, March 3, at JELD-WEN Field as they play host to the New York Red Bulls at 4:30 p.m. (Pacific) on ESPN2.
Group opportunities for Timbers home matches are available by contacting the Timbers ticket office at (503) 553-5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Additional group information can be found at www.portlandtimbers.com/tickets .
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 14, 2013
- Chivas USA Arrives in Las Vegas for Preseason Friendly - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Superior Smarts Helping Caldwell Adapt to MLS - New England Revolution
- Past Experience with the Galaxy Brings Andy Riemer to the Club - Los Angeles Galaxy
- San Jose Earthquakes Defender Steven Beitashour Undergoes Sports Hernia Procedure - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chivas USA Signs Defenders Steve Purdy and Carlos Borja - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Impact Faces the Philadelphia Union Friday in Jacksonville - Montreal Impact
- LA Galaxy Foundation Launches Fifth Annual Reading Garden Challenge - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Chivas USA Trades Defender James Riley - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- D.C. United Acquires James Riley from Chivas USA - D.C. United
- Red Bulls and MSG Networks Release 2013 Television Schedule - New York Red Bulls
- Timbers Single-Game Tickets Go On Sale February 18 - Portland Timbers
- Dynamo Sign Houston Native Bryan Salazar to Homegrown Contract - Houston Dynamo
- Single-Game Tickets Go on Sale Saturday - New England Revolution
- Register to Run the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Behalf of the Chicago Fire Foundation - Chicago Fire
- DDC Opener Turns Physical; Tierney Injured - New England Revolution
- Revs Blanked - New England Revolution
- LA Galaxy Beat UCLA 7-2 in Preseason Exhibition - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Jack McBean and Charlie Rugg Shine in Galaxy's Preseason Win over UCLA - Los Angeles Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Timbers Stories
- Midfielders Andy Polo, David Guzman Called up for Intern Ational Matches
- Timbers Fall 4-0 to New York Red Bulls at Red Bull Arena
- Timbers Weekly Update
- Timbers Fall to La Galaxy 2-1 at Stubhub Center
- Timbers Acquire $100,000 General Allocation Money, 2019 International Spot from D.C. United