Tigers and CHAT Drop Puck on 51 Years
Medicine Hat, AB - When the puck drops tonight for the opening of the 2020-2021 Western Hockey League Season, it will continue a long-standing relationship between the Medicine Hat Tigers and CHAT Radio. "The partnership that started back in 1970 under the guidance of Bill Yuill and Orv Kope that has continued through to
present day General Manager Dave Sherwood, is now entering it's 51st year of broadcasting Tigers Hockey. The remarkable thing about this is that they have been our only broadcast partner and have brought all of our fans every great moment in Tigers History." Said Darrell Maser, President and Governor of the Medicine Hat Tigers.
Through the years the Tigers and CHAT have supported each other through various endeavours that have greatly benefited the community of Medicine Hat. The Medicine Hat Tigers are proud to continue this relationship.
Be sure to tune into CHAT 94.5 FM as Bob Ridley has the call for tonight's game against the Red Deer Rebels to kick-off the 2020-2021 season.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from February 26, 2021
- Winterhawks Announce 2020-2021 Team Roster - Portland Winterhawks
- Stringer to Donate to Canadian Cancer Society - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- WHL Statement on COVID-19 Testing Results - WHL
- Cougars Sign Hudson Thornton to a WHL Standard Player Agreement - Prince George Cougars
- Tigers and CHAT Drop Puck on 51 Years - Medicine Hat Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.