Thunder Promote Broadcaster & Communications Assistant
GLENS FALLS, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's New Jersey Devils, announced on Friday that Evan Pivnick has been named Director of Communications and Broadcasting and that Kyle McKenna has been named the Assistant Director of Communications.
Pivnick received the promotion after spending parts of the past two seasons with Adirondack as the team's primary broadcaster. The Oceanside, NY native was named Director of Broadcasting and Community Relations last offseason. Before joining the Thunder, Pivnick attended Bowling Green State University where he was a Media Production and Studies major.
McKenna received his new role after joining the Thunder as a Communications Assistant last season. A 2015 graduate of Monmouth University, McKenna earned his bachelor's degree in communications with a focus in public relations and journalism.
Pivnick and McKenna will manage and coordinate all of Adirondack's daily media and public relations efforts for the upcoming season.
2019-20 Adirondack Thunder season tickets are officially on sale! For more information on ticket packages, call 518-480-3355 or visit ECHLThunder.com. For all the latest Thunder news, follow the team on all social media @ECHLThunder.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 14, 2019
- Thunder Announces 2019-20 Full Schedule - Wichita Thunder
- Thunder Promote Broadcaster & Communications Assistant - Adirondack Thunder
- Mariners Announce 12-Game Mini Plan - Maine Mariners
- Grizzlies Release 2019-2020 Home Schedule - Utah Grizzlies
- Grizzlies Release Full 2019-2020 Regular Season Schedule - Utah Grizzlies
- Doug Christiansen Announced as Next Fuel Head Coach - Indy Fuel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.