Thunder Ink Rookie Forward Josh French to Contract
GLENS FALLS, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, announced today that forward Joah French has been signed to a standard player contract for the 2020-21 season.
French joins the Thunder following a four-year career at Minnesota State University (Mankato) where he appeared in 149 games (14G-23A-37P). The Woodbury, MN native was a part of three Western Collegiate Hockey Association regular-season championship teams and one postseason championship team in 2018-19.
Before his collegiate hockey days, French laced up for the Omaha Lancers of the United States Hockey League. The 5-foot-11, 174-pound center played in 116 games (26G-49A-75P) and served as an assistant captain during his final season.
French played for two years with Minnesota's Hill-Murray School and was named captain for the 2013-14 season. In USHS-MN, French skated in 50 games at the high school level and racked up 38 points (34G-34A).
Season tickets for the 2020-21 season are on sale now! For more information on ticket packages, call 518-480-3355 or visit ECHLThunder.com/tickets. For all the latest Adirondack Thunder news, follow the team on all social media @ECHLThunder.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 24, 2020
- Kyle Froese Re-Joins Rush for 2020-21 Season - Rapid City Rush
- K-Wings Sign All-Star Defenseman Nick Bruneteau - Kalamazoo Wings
- Veteran TJ Hensick returns for third season - Toledo Walleye
- Thunder Ink Rookie Forward Josh French to Contract - Adirondack Thunder
- Max Novak Returns to South Carolina - South Carolina Stingrays
- Former Kelly Cup Champion Marquardt Signs with Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.