"The Wall" Officially Sold out for Orlando City SC's Eastern Conference Semifinal against Columbus Crew
ORLANDO, Fla. - No. 2 Orlando City SC will host No. 3 Columbus Crew on Saturday, Nov. 25, in the Eastern Conference Semifinals of the Audi 2023 MLS Cup Playoffs at Exploria Stadium in front of a sold-out Supporters Section, the Club announced today.
Tickets for the 5:30 p.m. ET kickoff are available for the Lions' Eastern Conference Semifinal matchup in the remaining areas of the stadium and can be purchased here, with limited tickets available in the lower bowl of the venue.
The country's first safe-standing section, "The Wall" is located on the North side of Exploria Stadium, sitting at a 33-degree angle and the home to the Club's two recognized supporter groups: Ruckus and Iron Lion Firm.
Orlando City is coming off of a historic regular season, totaling 18 wins, 63 points and the second overall seed in the postseason, the highest-ever seed in team history. Setting Club records for wins and points, the Lions also posted the best road record in the league, holding a 9-4-4 regular season record away from home and collecting 31 points. The Club punched its ticket to the Eastern Conference Semifinal by sweeping No. 7 Nashville SC with back-to-back 1-0 wins in Round One of the postseason tournament.
The Crew enter the Eastern Conference Semifinals after going three matches in their best-of-three series with No. 6 Atlanta United FC in Round One. Columbus took the first matchup at home 2-0 before falling to the Five Stripes 4-2 in the second match and winning the third at home 4-2 to advance. The Crew ended the regular season with a 16-9-9 record and 57 points for the third overall seed in 2023.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 20, 2023
- Henry Brauner and Wade Webber Promoted to New Roles Within Sounders FC Development System - Seattle Sounders FC
- Henderson Reflects on Title-Winning Season, Looks Ahead to 2024: Ã¢ÂÂWe Want MoreÃ¢ÂÂ - Inter Miami CF
- "The Wall" Officially Sold out for Orlando City SC's Eastern Conference Semifinal against Columbus Crew - Orlando City SC
- D.C. United Hire Ally Mackay as General Manager and Chief Soccer Officer - D.C. United
- DRV PNK Stadium to Host Leyendas Conmebol Match on December 5 - Inter Miami CF
- Score Style Points While Making a Positive Impact: (re)boot's Collection Is Available for Purchase Exclusively Online at (re)boot.Futbol - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando City SC Stories
- FC Series Match Between Orlando City SC and Flamengo Moves to Exploria Stadium
- Teams, Schedule Announced for Exploria Stadium's Two CONMEBOL Copa America 2024™Ã¯Â¸Â Matches
- Orlando City SC to Open New Year against Brazilian Giants Flamengo on January 27 at Camping World Stadium
- Orlando City SC and Captain Mauricio Pereyra Agree on Mutual Contract Termination
- Exploria Stadium Announced as Host Venue for CONMEBOL Copa America 2024™