The Sacramento River Cats Are Hiring
West Sacramento, Calif. - The Sacramento River Cats are looking to hire seasonal and event staff in preparation for the much anticipated return of baseball in 2021. More than 400 employees have returned to work after a year with no baseball, but there are still more than 100 positions available.
Current available seasonal and event positions with the River Cats and Sutter Health Park include Suite Runners, EMTs Security, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Concessions Attendant/Runners, and more.
Please visit rivercats.com/employment to view jobs and apply. For questions and inquiries, please call (916) 376-4722.
All applicants must be at least 16 years of age (with a valid work permit). For positions that serve alcohol, applicants must be at least 21 years old.
• Discuss this story on the Triple-A West League message board...
Triple-A West League Stories from April 8, 2021
- Texas Rangers Corral Houston Astros 4-1 in Exhibition Bout - Round Rock Express
- The Sacramento River Cats Are Hiring - Sacramento River Cats
- Skeeters Announce Partnership with Chair King Backyard Store - Sugar Land Skeeters
- Texas Rangers Alternate Training Site Game Notes - vs Houston - Round Rock Express
- Arizona State vs. UNLV at Las Vegas Ballpark, Tuesday, April 13 - Las Vegas Aviators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sacramento River Cats Stories
- Tolman's slam not enough in late-inning bullpen collapse
- Estrada's grand slam lifts River Cats to victory
- Bart, Estrada launch homers as River Cats win opener
- River Cats Announce 2021 Opening Day Roster
- Bishop's blast ends Giants' Alternate Site with a bang