The Mystery Cafe at CHS Field Is a Hit
"Death Throws a Curveball" is The Mystery Cafe's brand-new interactive baseball comedy-mystery right here at CHS Field. After an opening night sell out they have added four new shows: 11/17, 12/8, 12/29, and 1/6
You and your group will laugh your way to the solution, all while enjoying a delicious 3-course meal. It's a uniquely fun night out for everyone.
The Minneapolis Star-Tribune named "Death Throws a Curveball" their "Best Bet" of the week (Oct 23-29)
Tickets available at www.themysterycafe.com
Check out this week's deal! 50% off Women's Grand Slam 3/4 Sleeve Shirt. Available online and in person at the CHS Field Team Store.
The Securian Club at CHS Field provides a one-of-a-kind location for your next meeting or event. With seating for up to 200 guests and a great view of Lowertown, the Securian Club is a great choice for your next event. For inquiries and reservations click HERE.
2017 Promo Video
Thank you to all the fans who helped us celebrate our 25th Season! Check out our 2017 Promotions Video and relive some of the best moments from the season. We hope to see you in 2018! #FunIsGood
Images from this story
The Mystery Cafe at CHS Field Is a Hit=21
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from November 2, 2017
- The Mystery Cafe at CHS Field Is a Hit - St. Paul Saints
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent St. Paul Saints Stories
- Another Cinderella Winner, Curt McKay of Centerville Claims Saints $10,000 NCAA Tournament Prize
- Saints NCAA Tournament Promotion Nets One Lucky Fan $10,000, Live Drawing March 20 at 1 p.m. Central on Social Media
- Right, Left, Right, Saints Re-Sign Pitchers Nittoli and Frosch, Sign Triple-A Reliever Wheeler
- What Animals, Saints 2018 Promotions Schedule Highlighted by Ballpark Wide Food Fight
- Saints to Induct Three Deserving Pigs into "Monument Pork"