Taylor Richart Re-Signs with the Grizzlies
West Valley City, Utah - Utah Grizzlies Head Coach/General Manager Tim Branham announced today that the team has re-signed defenseman Taylor Richart for the 2018-19 season.
Richart last year was tied for the league lead for goals by a defenseman as he tallied 17 goals for the Grizzlies. The native of Minnesota also emerged as a team leader. He also proved to be a durable player last year as Richart played in 70 of 72 games last year for Utah.
"Taylor is coming off a great year last year. He is a guy we play in every situation. We will be relying on his leadership and work ethic," says Branham.
In 117 games over the last 2 seasons with the Grizzlies, Richart has totaled 24 goals and 37 assists for 61 points. Richart has been a solid, steady and consistent defenseman for Tim Branham's team.
Opening weekend for the 2018-19 Utah Grizzlies regular season is Friday, October 12th -13th vs the Rapid City Rush at Maverik Center. The puck drops at 7:00 pm. The Grizzlies open up play with 2 preseason games against the Idaho Steelheads. October 5th at Maverik Center and October 6th at CenturyLink Arena in Boise.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 17, 2018
- Komets Add Four to Preseason Roster - Fort Wayne Komets
- Cyclones Broadcaster to Make NHL Debut - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Taylor Richart Re-Signs with the Grizzlies - Utah Grizzlies
- Adirondack Thunder Announces First Half Promotional Schedule - Adirondack Thunder
- Swamp Rabbits Sign Stanislav Dzakhov - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Indy Fuel and Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis Announce New Agreement - Indy Fuel
- Royals Theme Nights, Single-Game Tickets Now Available - Reading Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.