Tacoma Stars Youth Clinics this Weekend
Where: Tacoma Soccer Center and North Green River Park
When: September 26th & 27th
Time: 9am-12pm, both days
The Tacoma Stars Youth Clinic, presented by CHI Franciscan Health, gives kids a chance to (safely) train with our professional players and coaches.
There are limited number of spots to follow all health deparment and CDC guidelines. Let your kids exercise and learn from the Tacoma Stars. No prior experience with soccer necessary.
Please bring a mask, water bottle, shin guards, and sanitation gels or sprays (there will be some provided on site).
If you have any additional questions please email our coach Nick Perera at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't feel well? Please stay home if you're sick. We will be screening for the most common symptoms of COVID-19. Temperatures will be taken at arrival.
We hope to see you there!
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from September 22, 2020
- Tacoma Stars Youth Clinics this Weekend - Tacoma Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tacoma Stars Stories
- Tacoma Stars Issue 2021 Season Supporter Letter
- Stars Keeper Danny Waltman a Fan (and Media) Favorite at the All-Star Game
- 2020 MASL All-Star Game Preview
- Fan's Guide to the 2020 MASL All-Star Game
- Stars vs Ambush Sunday Match Postponed, St. Louis Initiates New Safety Measures