Syracuse Crunch Accepting Nominations for Grandparent of the Year
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch have partnered with Loretto to honor grandparents with the inaugural Grandparent of the Year award.
The Grandparent of the Year award gives friends and family the opportunity to honor and thank all grandparents. Fans can nominate grandparents by explaining in 300 words or less why their grandparent is the most deserving. Nominations for Grandparent of the Year can be submitted here through Friday, March 22. Nominees should live in the Syracuse area.
Every nominated grandparent will receive a ticket for a regular season April home game of their choosing. The winning Grandparent of the Year will also be recognized in-game and receive a personalized Crunch jersey and prize pack, courtesy of Loretto. All Grandparents of the Year nominees will be contacted once submissions close.
Loretto is a leader in comprehensive healthcare services in Central New York. As the fourth largest healthcare provider and the sixth largest employer in the region, the 2,500 exceptional people at Loretto's 19 locations deliver extraordinary care to close to 10,000 people of all ages, income levels, and care needs in Onondaga and Cayuga counties each year. From adult day programs and short-term rehabilitation, to the home-like settings in its assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities, Loretto is actively investing in its employees, in medical research, and in new technologies to improve care in our community, Making Every Day Extraordinary. Loretto: exceptional people. Extraordinary care.
Single game tickets and packages for the 2018-19 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the War Memorial Arena at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444 or online through Ticketmaster. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch) using #SyrCrunch.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 19, 2019
- Defenseman McArdle Assigned to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- Chicago Acquires Former First-Rounder Holland for Raddysh - Rockford IceHogs
- Week 20 Report: Surging Hogs Win 8 of 10 - Rockford IceHogs
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: February 19 - Manitoba Moose
- The Rocket this Week - Laval Rocket
- Reign Sign Cliff Watson to PTO - Ontario Reign
- Moose Games to Air on TSN2 - Manitoba Moose
- Syracuse Crunch Accepting Nominations for Grandparent of the Year - Syracuse Crunch
- Blackout Cancer Jersey Auction Raises Record Amount - Bakersfield Condors
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Bears Weekly: Streaking Bears Make History, Climb in Standings - Hershey Bears
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly â?? February 19, 2019 - Syracuse Crunch
- First-Place Griffins Finish Homestand, Travel to Chicago - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Dal Colle Returned on Loan to Bridgeport - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Penguins Weekly: Penguins Host Hershey and Rockford in Pair of Upcoming Home Games - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Canucks Sign Goaltender Michael Leighton, Recall Ashton Sautner - Utica Comets
- Wolf Pack Release Derek Pratt from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Jets Recall Tucker Poolman from the Manitoba Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Blue Jackets Recall Adam Clendening, Assign Kole Sherwood to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Flyers Recall G Brian Elliott from Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Florida Panthers Loan G Sam Montembeault to Springfield - Springfield Thunderbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.