SWSE to Host Playoff Watch Party Friday
(Greater Sudbury, ON) SW Sports and Entertainment will be hosting a playoff watch party this Friday at Overtime Sports Bar and Grill. The party will begin at 5:30pm with tip-off for the Five's inaugural playoff game as they visit the St. John's Edge. The Wolves will then begin their second round hunt at 7:00pm as they visit the Ottawa 67's.
Fans are invited to come hang out with Howler, Rocky and the Five Dance Squad as they cheer on the Wolves and Five in Sudbury Playoff Madness. There will also be prizes and giveaways for lucky fans courtesy of the Sudbury Wolves, Sudbury Five and Overtime Sports Bar and Grill, including tickets to the upcoming home playoff games. Overtime will be providing special offers throughout the night including 2 for 1 wings.
Fans are encouraged to bring non-perishable food donations for the Sudbury Food Bank.
For more information, contact the Wolves and Five offices at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are on-sale now for Game #3 and #4 of the Wolves playoff series set to take place next Tuesday and Thursday, as well as the Five's 1st home playoff game next Wednesday. To purchase tickets, visit the Sudbury Arena Box Office or online at greatersudbury.ca/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from April 2, 2019
- Struthers Gets Tryout - North Bay Battalion
- Knights' Adam Boqvist named CHL Player of the Week - OHL
- IceDogs' Stephen Dhillon named Vaughn CHL Goaltender of the Week - OHL
- SWSE to Host Playoff Watch Party Friday - Sudbury Wolves
- Attack to Pick 10th Overall in 2019 OHL Priority Selection - Owen Sound Attack
- Petes to Pick Fifth in 2019 OHL Priority Selection Presented by Real Canadian Superstore - Peterborough Petes
- Niagara IceDogs Fan Bus to Oshawa for Games 3 & 4 - Niagara IceDogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.