Sun Waive Magarity
Uncasville, Conn. - The Connecticut Sun announced today that Regan Magarity has been waived.
Selected by the Sun with the 33rd overall pick in the 2019 WNBA Draft, Magarity played eight minutes over two Sun preseason games. She had four rebounds, one point and one assist over the two games.
At Virginia Tech, the 6-foot-3 Magarity averaged 12.5 points and 9.8 rebounds in 133 collegiate games.
The Sun will close out the preseason on Sunday, May 18 at the Times ion Center in Albany, NY against the New York Liberty at 2 p.m. and open the 2019 WNBA season against the Washington Mystics on May 25th. Game time is set for 7:30 p.m. at Mohegan Sun Arena. Tickets are on sale now for all 17 regular season home games and can be purchased by visiting ConnecticutSun.com or calling 1-877-SUN-TIXX.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from May 16, 2019
- Wings 2019 Training Camp Report: Day 12 - Dallas Wings
- Sun Waive Magarity - Connecticut Sun
- Indiana Sweeps Chicago in Preseason Series - Indiana Fever
- Dallas Wings Trade Liz Cambage to Las Vegas Aces, Acquire Imani McGee-Stafford from Atlanta Dream - Dallas Wings
- Atlanta Dream Acquire 2020 Pick from Dallas for Imani McGee Stafford - Atlanta Dream
- Done Deal: Aces Trade for All-Star Center Liz Cambage - Las Vegas Aces
- Fever 20th Anniversary Team Announced - Indiana Fever
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.