Sun Waive Hiedeman
Uncasville, Conn. - The Connecticut Sun announced today that Natisha Hiedeman has been waived.
Drafted by the Minnesota Lynx with the 18th overall pick in the 2019 WNBA Draft, Hiedeman, the BIG EAST Player of the Year this past season, joined the Sun via trade that same evening.
In three preseason games, the 5-foot-8 guard scored 15 points while pulling down five rebounds and dishing out four assists in 29 minutes of action. She also had two steals.
The Sun will open the 2019 WNBA season against the Washington Mystics on May 25th. Game time is set for 7:30 p.m. at Mohegan Sun Arena. Tickets are on sale now for all 17 regular season home games and can be purchased by visiting ConnecticutSun.com or calling 1-877-SUN-TIXX.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from May 23, 2019
- Las Vegas Finalizes 2019 Opening Day Roster - Las Vegas Aces
- New York Liberty Waive Avery Warley-Talbert - New York Liberty
- Phoenix Mercury Announces 2019 Opening Night Roster - Phoenix Mercury
- Minnesota Lynx Finalize 2019 Roster - Minnesota Lynx
- Mystics Announce Broadcast Schedule - Washington Mystics
- Wings Open Regular Season in Atlanta - Dallas Wings
- Mystics Set Final Roster - Washington Mystics
- NBA TV's 45-Game 2019 WNBA Schedule Tips off with Indiana Fever at New York Liberty Friday, May 24 - WNBA
- Sun Announce Final Roster - Connecticut Sun
- Chicago Sky Waives Victoria Macaulay, Linnae Harper, Hind Ben Abdelkader - Chicago Sky
- Sun Waive Hiedeman - Connecticut Sun
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.