Stripers to Unveil Uniform Updates, New Batting Practice Cap on November 7
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. - The Gwinnett Stripers are set to unveil updates to their home and retro alternate uniforms and a new batting practice cap in a media event to be held at Bobby's Tackle Team Store at Coolray Field on November 7 at 12 p.m.
Stripers Vice President and General Manager Adam English will introduce the new looks, one of which will be worn by Nick Green, former Atlanta Braves infielder and current analyst for Braves LIVE on FOX Sports South.
A lunch of hot dogs, chips, and soft drinks will be provided to all in attendance.
WHO: The Gwinnett Stripers
WHAT: Unveiling updates to the Stripers' home pinstripe uniform and retro alternate uniform, as well as a new batting practice cap. Opportunity for photos/video and interviews.
WHEN: Thursday, November 7, beginning at 12 p.m.
WHERE: Bobby's Tackle Team Store at Coolray Field, located at 2500 Buford Drive in Lawrenceville.
PARKING/ENTRY: Please park in Lot A and proceed to Bobby's Tackle, located outside the main entrance.
If your outlet is interested in attending, please email Dave Lezotte at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, November 6.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from October 31, 2019
- Swamp Shop Launches New E-Commerce Site - Toledo Mud Hens
- Stripers to Unveil Uniform Updates, New Batting Practice Cap on November 7 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA) Announces 2019 Minor League Baseball Sports Field Managers of the Year - IL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Gwinnett Stripers Stories
- Stripers Announce Return of "Hook, 9 & Sinker" Packs for 2020
- Stripers Introduce New Batting Practice Cap, Updated Uniforms
- Stripers Launch New "Veterans Pack" for Veterans Day
- Stripers to Unveil Uniform Updates, New Batting Practice Cap on November 7
- Stripers Host "Flick Or Treat" at Coolray Field on October 26