Stripers Host "Flick Or Treat" at Coolray Field on October 26
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. - The Gwinnett Stripers will host their first annual "Flick or Treat" at Coolray Field on Saturday, October 26 beginning at 4 p.m. The family-friendly event includes community trick-or-treating on the concourse from 4-5 p.m. followed by a showing of Disney Pixar's "Coco" on the video board at 5 p.m.
Coolray Field gates open at 4 p.m., rain or shine. Concession stands will be open with popcorn, hot dogs, soda, and candy for sale.
"With Flick or Treat, we aim to provide a safe and fun environment for kids of all ages to go trick-or-treating this Halloween season," said Stripers Vice President and General Manager Adam English. "A family-friendly event like this is another great way that we can make Coolray Field available to the community year-round."
Tickets may be purchased for $2 in advance at GoStripers.com or at the Coolray Field Ticket Office. Tickets will be $5 the day of the event.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from October 23, 2019
- Best Pitching Performance, No. 4: Dario Deals vs. Bats - Indianapolis Indians
- Stripers Host "Flick Or Treat" at Coolray Field on October 26 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Syracuse Mets Annual Garage Sale October 25 & 26 - Syracuse Mets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Gwinnett Stripers Stories
- Stripers "Veterans Pack" Returns for Veterans Day
- Chris Young to Play Coolray Field's First-Ever Socially-Distant Concert on November 14
- Gwinnett Stripers' Coolray Field to Host Braves Taxi Squad
- Gwinnett Stripers Announce National Anthem Auditions
- Gwinnett Stripers Announce 2020 Promotions Schedule