Strike Force to Join Miss San Diego Scholarship Organization to Promote Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Strike Force today announced that the team will join the Miss San Diego Scholarship Organization to promote and collect donations for Children's Miracle Network (CMN) Hospitals tomorrow, March 23, from 2-5 p.m. at Crystal Pier in Pacific Beach (4500 Ocean Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109).
Alongside the Miss San Diego Scholarship Organization, Miss San Diego 2019 and Miss San Diego's Outstanding Teen 2019, Strike Force players will pass out flyers and bandages to increase awareness of CMN Hospitals during Children's Hospital Week, which began on March 18 and concludes on March 24.
CMN Hospitals is the national platform of the Miss America Organization, Miss California Organization and Miss San Diego Scholarship Organization. Since 1983, CMN Hospitals has helped fill funding gaps by raising more than $5 billion for costs of care not fully covered by insurance and Medicaid, mostly $1 at a time through Miracle Balloon icon campaigns. Every minute, 62 children enter a CMN Hospital, and every day, the hospitals treat 16,200 kids with trauma, 2,329 kids for surgeries, 2,128 kids with cancer, 935 kids with diabetes and 925 babies in NICU. The nonprofit's mission is to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from March 22, 2019
- Strike Force to Join Miss San Diego Scholarship Organization to Promote Children's Miracle Network Hospitals - San Diego Strike Force
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Strike Force Stories
- San Diego Strike Force Announces Open Workout April 27
- San Diego Strike Force Kicker Ernesto Lacayo Named Special Teams Player of the Week
- San Diego Strike Force to Join Buffalo Wild Wings in Celebrating Community Day
- Strike Force Look for First Win against Cedar Rapids
- San Diego Strike Force to Partner with San Diego Surge for Next Home Game