Storm Announce Full Training Camp Roster, Take The Ice
Training camp has begun and the Storm is gearing up for season two. The full training camp roster is listed below:
Dalton Mills - Cody Walsh - Peter Di Salvo - Tommy Tsicos - Carl Greco - Sean KaceroskyMichael Casale - Stephen Gaul - Vincent Beaudry - Shane Bennett - Mathias AhmanKristaps Nimanis - Taylor Gauld - Fred Hein - Mark Essery - John Schiavo - Taylor Pryce
Paul Fregeau - Aaron Atwell - Dakota Klecha - Joshua Victor - Henry Dill - Ben BoukalCody Karpinski - Junior Harris - Dean Yakura - Ryan Mulder - Alex BaseyThe schedule for training camp is as follows:
October 9th 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. practice
October 10th 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. practice
October 11th 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. practice
6:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. Intrasquad Game
October 12th 10:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M. Pregame Skate
7:00 P.M-9:30 P.M. Preseason game @ Peoria
All practices and the intrasquad game will be open to the media and public and will be held at the TaxSlayer Center. Please use media credentials when attending team events at the TaxSlayer Center.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from October 9, 2019
- Thunderbolts Release 2019-20 Training Camp Roster - Evansville Thunderbolts
- Havoc Add Pair of Forwards Prior Training Camp - Huntsville Havoc
- Stork Flys into Marksmen Offense - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Tirone Signs with Marksmen - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Storm Announce Full Training Camp Roster, Take The Ice - Quad City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.