Storm Acquire Yakura, Gaul and Rights To Widmar From Peoria for Hervey
The Quad City Storm has traded forward Austin Hervey to the Peoria Rivermen in exchange for Stephen Gaul, Dean Yakura and the rights for Joseph Widmar.
Yakura is a 9th year pro and has recorded four goals and seven assists in 36 games this season with Peoria. Gaul, a rookie, started the season with FHL Danville and has played in 13 games since his call up with Peoria. In his time in the SPHL he has earned three goals, three assists and a +8 on ice rating.
To make room for Yakura and Gaul the Storm has released Patrick Harrison.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from February 4, 2019
- Sean Federow Called up to ECHL Adirondack - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- SPHL Announces Suspension - SPHL
- Rivermen Complete Four-Player Trade with Quad City Tuesday - Peoria Rivermen
- Storm Acquire Yakura, Gaul and Rights To Widmar From Peoria for Hervey - Quad City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.