STH Renewal Deadline Extended
Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and at home these days. With the ongoing closures of non-essential businesses across the province, the GFL Memorial Gardens currently remains closed. We are working with the City of Sault Ste. Marie to do our best in extending as many service offerings as possible to our season ticket holders. Given the uncertainty of the current situation and in order to accommodate season ticket holders we are extending the renewal deadline to Thursday, May 28th.
Beginning Tuesday, April 14th you will be able to call or email the GFL Memorial Gardens box office to renew your season tickets. Please call between the hours of 10am - 3pm, Monday - Friday. By calling or emailing, you will be able to renew with the following payment plans/methods:
Payment of the full balance via credit card.
Place a $75 deposit (per seat) via credit card with remaining balance due Friday, August 14th.
Place a $50 deposit (per seat) and sign up for monthly credit card billing.
If you renew prior to Tuesday April 28th you will be placed on the 8-month plan with payments running from May - December.
If you renew after Tuesday April 28th you will be placed on the 7-month plan with payments running from June - December.
Place a $50 deposit (per seat) and sign up for 8-month pre-authorized debit payment plan.
The payments will run from June 1st - January 1st.
You will have to email or fax of a copy of your void cheque (they cannot be accepted via mail at this time).
To renew by phone please call: 705-759-5251 ext 2
To renew via email please email: [email protected]
Additionally, any season ticket holder that requires changes to their renewal such as the number of seats being renewed or the price type, will be able make these changes over the phone.
PLEASE NOTE: The box office is working with very limited resources at this time so you may not get an immediate response. However, staff will return all calls and emails within 1 - 2 business days. Your patience during this unprecedented time is very much appreciated.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from April 13, 2020
- STH Renewal Deadline Extended - Soo Greyhounds
- Four Knights Included in NHL Central Scouting Final 2020 Rankings - London Knights
- Harry Lumley Memorial Award for Rookie of the Year: Deni Goure - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Soo Greyhounds Stories
- McConnell-Barker Invited to Canada's National Under-17 Development Camp
- O'Rourke Invited to Canada's National Junior Sport Chek Summer Development Camp
- Holmes Invited to Canada's National Men's Summer Under-18 Team Selection Camp
- McConnell-Barker Commits to Greyhounds
- Open Your Home to a Hound in 2020-21