Statement from Dario Zulich on Ontario Superior Court Ruling
SUDBURY, ONTARIO - Superior Court of Justice met and ruled against a legal challenge, by Tom Fortin, against the City of Greater Sudbury and their decision to build a new arena outside the downtown, on the Kingsway Entertainment District.
"It's now time for us all to put this behind us and work TOGETHER to grow Greater Sudbury." Dario Zulich
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 4, 2020
- Statement from Dario Zulich on Ontario Superior Court Ruling - Sudbury Wolves
- Oshawa Generals Announce Oshawa Generals Foundation - Oshawa Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sudbury Wolves Stories
- SWSE Opens Store in New Sudbury Centre
- Statement from Dario Zulich on Ontario Superior Court Ruling
- Wolves Announce Donation from Health Sciences North Foundation Game
- Wolves & OHL Announce Initial Return to Play Plan Details
- Wolves Select Forwards in CHL Import Draft