Stampede Select-A-Seat/Hockey 101 Night Set for October 2
Get a sneak peak of this year's Stampede squad at Select-A-Seat Night this Wednesday, October 2nd from 4:30 to 7 PM at the Sioux Falls Arena. Fans can watch practice from 4:30 to 6 PM and are encouraged to stick around from 6 to 7 PM for a special Hockey 101 demonstration with Stampede coaches and players. They will demonstrate the basic rules of hockey for those who might be new to the game or need help understanding some of the rules when at the game.
Fans will also have the opportunity to see what seats are available for the season. Great season-ticket locations remain for the final year inside the Sioux Falls Arena and this is your chance to view the action from your potential seats. Members from the Stampede office will be on hand to answer your questions, provide information on different ticket options and explain the many benefits of becoming a season ticket holder.
Season tickets start as low as $180 a ticket for 30 home games. Season ticket holders will receive priority seating inside the new Events Center in 2014-15, discounts on Stampede merchandise, special invites to player gatherings and more!
Fans can also purchase delicious food from Ovations during the event and mingle with fellow Stampede fans. This event is free and open to the public. See the Stampede in action this Wednesday, October 2nd from 4:30 to 7 PM at the Sioux Falls Arena.
The Herd's home opener is Friday, October 4th at 7:05 PM against the Omaha Lancers. Take part in the Stampede's "15 Days of Giveaways" by following us on Twitter and Facebook @sfstampede.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from September 26, 2013
- Phantoms Look to Repeat Playoff Success against Green Bay in Home Opener - Youngstown Phantoms
- Stampede Select-A-Seat/Hockey 101 Night Set for October 2 - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Cowbell Cup Rivalry Renewed - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Matt Nelson Traded - Green Bay Gamblers
- Phantoms Notebook - Youngstown Phantoms
- Prairie Farms Cowbell Cup Play Opens Friday in Waterloo - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Lancers Acquire Defenseman Matt Nelson from Green Bay - Omaha Lancers
- Musketeers 2013-14 Captains Announced - Sioux City Musketeers
- Saints & American Trust Launch Bernie and Earny Kids Club - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Lancers Partner with TeamMates for 2013-14 Season - Omaha Lancers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sioux Falls Stampede Stories
- Stampede Acquire Veteran Defenseman Matt Kessel from Chicago
- Stampede Select 18 Players During USHL Phase II Draft
- Stampede Select 10 Players During USHL Phase I Draft
- Nick Oliver Named Assistant Coach at St. Cloud State
- St. Ivany Named to All-USHL Third Team