St. Louis Blues Reassign Goaltender Ville Husso to San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO - St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong today announced that the club has reassigned goaltender Ville Husso (VIHL-ee, HOO-soh) to the American Hockey League's (AHL) San Antonio Rampage.
Husso, 23, has appeared in 34 games with the Rampage this season, posting a 14-11-0 record. The 6-foot-2, 205-pound goaltender shares third in the AHL overall with a .928 save percentage and shares sixth with a 2.31 goals-against average. A native of Helsinki, Finland, Husso was originally drafted by the Blues in the fourth round of the 2014 NHL Draft (94th overall).
The Rampage will return to the ice to take on the San Diego Gulls tonight at 9 p.m. CT at the Valley View Casino Center. Season tickets for the 2018-19 campaign are available and can be purchased by calling a Rampage representative at 210-444-5554 or online at SARampage.com. The 2017-18 season is presented by H-E-B and Wells Fargo.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 13, 2018
- Penguins Score in Bunches to Beat Checkers, 5-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Checkers Fall to Penguins 5-2 - Charlotte Checkers
- Heat Regain Playoff Spot in Jam-Packed Pacific Division - Stockton Heat
- Weekly Wrap-Up - Toronto Marlies
- St. Louis Blues Reassign Goaltender Ville Husso to San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Capitals Re-Assign Madison Bowey to Bears - Hershey Bears
- Hot Hogs Return to BMO for Divisional Clash with Wild - Rockford IceHogs
- Griffins Host Three Pivotal Central Division Matchups - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Bears Weekly: Banged-Up Bears Search for Offense - Hershey Bears
- San Diego Gulls Recall Ortega from Utah - San Diego Gulls
- Rangers Recall Ryan Sproul from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Condors Host Pi(E) Night and Beach Cooler Frenzy this Week - Bakersfield Condors
- Head Coach Scott Gordon Signed to Contract Extension - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Louis Domingue to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- First-Place Phantoms Back at PPL Center this Saturday, Sunday - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Weekly: Penguins Play Checkers Tonight, Tomorrow, and Celebrate St. Patrick's Day on Saturday - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Sabres Recall Ullmark from Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Sound Tigers Add Tyler Mueller to ATO - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- The Bridgeport Report - Week 23 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update
- Rampage Power Past Monsters for 30th Win in 4-0 Shutout
- Rampage Collect Point in 3-2 Overtime Loss to Manitoba
- Rampage Sign Defenseman Scott Dornbrock to Amateur Tryout Contract
- Rampage Sign Defenseman Neal Goff to Amateur Tryout Contract