Special Edition of "The Prematch Meeting LIVEâ? Set for Friday Night
CINCINNATI - Friday night, FC Cincinnati fans are invited to the first-ever local production of the club's digital show, "The Prematch Meeting," which will preview Sunday's Heineken Rivalry Week - and #HellisReal derby - meeting against Columbus Crew SC.
"The Prematch Meeting LIVE!" will be streamed at 5 p.m. ET on the club's Facebook page from Buffalo Wings & Rings in Oakley (4615 Factory Colony Ln., Cincinnati, OH 45209). Fans are invited to attend and watch the show live at the restaurant.
Usually streamed from the team's hotel in the morning of every away match, Friday will mark the first show originating in Cincinnati, as well as the first in front of a live audience.
FC Cincinnati broadcast analyst Kevin McCloskey and fccincinnati.com's Alex Stec will host the show, which will also include several live guests, including head coach Ron Jans, general manager Gerard Nijkamp, current midfielder Jimmy McLaughlin and former FCC midfielder Paul Nicholson.
Sunday's 6 p.m. ET game against Columbus will be televised nationally on FS1, kicking off the network's three-game, seven-hour Heineken Rivalry Week coverage that also includes the Dallas-Houston game at 8 p.m. and the LAFC-LA Galaxy game at 10:30 p.m.
A limited number of tickets still remain for Sunday's #HellisReal game against Columbus at Nippert Stadium. While general admission tickets have already sold out, tickets remaining start at $25. Individual and group tickets are available for Sunday's game - and all remaining home games - at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK).
Cincinnati and Columbus met just two weeks ago in their first-ever MLS meeting, playing to a 2-2 draw at MAPFRE Stadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 20, 2019
- Philadelphia Union Sign Academy Product Jack de Vries as a Homegrown Player - Philadelphia Union
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Chicago Fire Successfully Appeal Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan's Suspension - Chicago Fire
- Special Edition of "The Prematch Meeting LIVEâ? Set for Friday Night - FC Cincinnati
- LAFC to Host First Ever Interfaith Night on Wednesday, August 21 - Los Angeles FC
- LAFC Begins Three-Game Homestand on Wednesday against San Jose Earthquakes - Los Angeles FC
- Know Your Opponent | Atlanta United - Orlando City SC
- By the Numbers: Rivalry Week - Orlando City SC
- Major League Soccer Awards Expansion Team to St. Louis - MLS
- Sunday's #HellisReal game: Concession, merchandise specials announced - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union Announce Happy Hour Pricing at Talen Energy Stadium - Philadelphia Union
- Match Preview: New York Opens Rivalry Week with D.C. United - New York Red Bulls
- MLS Heineken Rivalry Week Highlights Fierce Foes, Biggest Stars - This Week in MLS - MLS