Sounders FC Announces New Partnership with ExtraMile
SEATTLE, WASH. - Seattle Sounders FC today announced that the club has signed a multi-year partnership with ExtraMile convenience stores, naming ExtraMile the Official Convenience Store of Sounders FC.
"We're very happy to welcome ExtraMile to the Rave Green family," said Sounders FC Owner & President of Business Operations Peter Tomozawa. "ExtraMile is an industry leader, and they share our vision of providing a first-class customer experience and being part of a true community partnership here in Western Washington."
Highlights of the partnership include digital signage on matchday at Lumen Field, in-game broadcast features, co-branded content on Sounders FC's social media channels and fan activations to help the club's fans celebrate the team and the sport of soccer.
"We believe this is an exciting way to engage the Sounders FC fan base as we continue to build the ExtraMile brand in Washington," said ExtraMile President Paul Casadont. "Sponsoring Sounders FC is a great opportunity to support our franchisees and our brand, as well as reaffirming our commitment to consumers as we continue to expand the ExtraMile brand in Washington State."
ExtraMile Convenience Stores LLC is a joint venture owned by Chevron and Jacksons Food Stores. The ExtraMile store network is made up of more than 900 franchised convenience stores with more than 65 convenience stores in Western Washington where Sounders FC supporters can experience and enjoy broad product offerings and fantastic customer service.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 7, 2021
- Sounders FC Announces New Partnership with ExtraMile - Seattle Sounders FC
- Two New York City FC Home Games Move Back to Yankee Stadium - New York City FC
- Inter Miami CF and Continental Tire Announce Multi-Year Partnership Renewal - Inter Miami CF
- Philadelphia Union Partners with Fiserv to Enable Cashless Experiences at Subaru Park - Philadelphia Union
- Real Salt Lake & Continental Tire Announce Multi-Year Partnership Renewal - Real Salt Lake
- Major League Soccer and Continental Tire Announce Multi-Year Partnership Renewal - MLS
- Atlanta United and Continental Tire Announce Multi-Year Partnership Renewal - Atlanta United FC
- Injury Update: Figal, Gibbs, Gregore, Ulloa - Inter Miami CF
- FC Dallas and Continental Tire Announce Multi-Year Partnership Renewal - FC Dallas
- Chicago Fire FC Named a Finalist for U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's 22nd Annual Citizens Awards - Chicago Fire FC
- Keys against Minnesota: Depth and Defensive Excellence - Colorado Rapids
- MNUFC Goalkeeper Dayne St. Clair Called up Canadian National Team - Minnesota United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Seattle Sounders FC Stories
- Rave Green Bow out of Audi 2021 MLS Cup Playoffs in Narrow Shootout Loss to Real Salt Lake
- Sounders FC Goalkeeper Stefan Frei Wins 2021 MLS Save of the Year
- Sounders FC Hosts Real Salt Lake in Round One of the Audi 2021 MLS Cup Playoffs
- Seattle Supports Sounders FC as the Club Moves Straight Ahead into 2021 Playoff Campaign
- Sounders FC to Open 2022 MLS Regular Season at Home February 27 vs. Nashville