Senators Looking to Expand Business with New Hires
The Belleville Senators are continuing to expand its business with the advertisement of five new positions available in the front office.
As the franchise heads into its third season, additional resources are being recruited to continue to grow the team from a business standpoint.
The five new positions advertised are as follows:
Sales Manager, Events
Senior Account Executive, Business Development
Account Executive, Ticket Sales and Services
Coordinator, Community and Partner Relations
To apply for any of these positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from June 14, 2019
- Join the Roadrunners June 22-23 at TCC Kid's Fair - Tucson Roadrunners
- Tampa Bay Lightning Acquire Seventh Round Pick in 2021 from Nashville Predators - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolf Pack's Summer "Hockey in the Streets" Program Returns June 27 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Senators Looking to Expand Business with New Hires - Belleville Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Defenseman Cameron Gaunce to One-Year Contract - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Belleville Senators Stories
- Ottawa's 2021 23-Man Roster Includes Seven Belleville Graduates Plus Three More on Taxi Squad
- Colby Williams Signs One Year AHL Contract with the Belleville Senators
- Cole Reinhardt Earns Amateur Tryout with Belleville Senators
- LaBate Inks a New AHL Contract with the Belleville Senators
- Cole Cassels Rejoins Belleville Senators on One Year AHL Deal