Select Your Seat Week Begins at Arvest Ballpark on Monday, March 12
SPRINGDALE, AR - The Northwest Arkansas Naturals are excited to announce that Select Your Seat Week will begin on Monday, March 12 and will last through Friday, March 16. The week-long event is designed to give fans the opportunity to visit Arvest Ballpark and test out seat locations that are still available for discounted season ticket and mini pack plans.
All fans that purchase a ticket package in-person at Arvest Ballpark as part of Select Your Seat Week will receive a prize pack consisting of four (4) FREE suite tickets to a TBD game and five (5) Kansas City Royals Kids Zone Passes (one prize pack per account - over $185 in value). Members of the Naturals front office staff will be available the entire week of March 12 between the normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. at Arvest Ballpark to help assist fans in finding a great seat with a spectacular view of the action and the perfect ticket package that will fit their upcoming summer schedule.
Great seats remain for season tickets as well as these discounted mini packs:
- Flex Packs: 30 undated vouchers that can be used at any game and in any quantity. Start as low as $199.
- 8-Game Pick-A-Pack: Our most affordable pack and you dictate the schedule as fans can select any eight (8) games. Packages start as low as $60 per seat.
- Saturday Pack: 10 games, includes all Saturday games. Start as low as $75 per seat.
- Fireworks Pack: 18 games centered on our most popular promotion during the year, post-game Fireworks. Guarantees the same great seats to enjoy all 18 shows scheduled for 2018. Start as low as $125 per seat.
- Weekend Plus Pack: 27 games, includes the same great seats for every Friday and Saturday game plus Opening Night on Thursday, April 5 as well as July 2, July 3, and September 2. Start as low as $185 per seat.
- Friday - Sunday Pack: 32 games, includes the same great seats to all Friday, Saturday, and Sunday games during the 2018 season. Start as low as $215 per seat.
The 2018 season of Naturals baseball at Arvest Ballpark will begin when Northwest Arkansas hosts the Corpus Christi Hooks, the Double-A Affiliate of the World Champion Houston Astros, on Thursday, April 5 at 6:25 p.m.
Follow the Northwest Arkansas Naturals on Twitter @NWANaturals all throughout the year by using the hashtags #NaturalPastime and #CrowntoCrown for all of our up-to-date information on the 2018 schedule, tickets, group outings, promotions, roster, and Spring Training information as we prepare for the upcoming 2018 season.
The Northwest Arkansas Naturals are the Double-A Texas League Affiliate of the Kansas City Royals. The Naturals play at state-of-the-art Arvest Ballpark in Springdale, Ark. For more information, including statistics, ticket options, and more, please visit NWANaturals.com, and follow us on Twitter @NWANaturals and Facebook.com/Naturals.
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from March 8, 2018
- Select Your Seat Week Begins at Arvest Ballpark on Monday, March 12 - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Northwest Arkansas Naturals Stories
- Gutierrez Homers in Naturals' Loss at Tulsa
- He's a Natural: Lopez Knocks Second Cycle in Franchise History in Naturals 17-3 Triumph at Tulsa
- Naturals and Travelers Postponed on June 20
- Naturals Fall as Travelers Claim First-Half Title
- Naturals Win to Set up Winner-Take-All Game