Second Annual Dash for Cash
YOUNGSTOWN, OH - The Youngstown Phantoms have partnered with Farmers National Bank and Dunkin Donuts for the second annual Dash for Cash, on Saturday, January 27th. Teachers will be dashing for $3,500 to raise money for their schools.
Local area teachers had the opportunity to submit essays on what they would use the money from Dash for Cash for. The schools who were chosen to participate are; Jackson-Milton Elementary, Artmen Elementary, Saint John Paul II Elementary, Boardman Glenwood Middle School, Lawrence County Career and Technical Center, Youngstown Academy of Excellence, and Girard Intermediate. Participating schools are also doing group ticket fundraisers, where a portion of the ticket proceeds will go back to the school.
To order tickets call 330-747-7825 and mention the school you are with to help with their fundraiser.
Saturday is also Scout Night, all scouts receive a special $9 ticket. Plus, the first 1,000 scouts will get a free Phantoms scout patch
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from January 24, 2018
- FIVE STARS, THREE AFFILIATES NAMED TO NHL CENTRAL SCOUTING MIDTERM RANKINGS - Lincoln Stars
- Second Annual Dash for Cash - Youngstown Phantoms
- Storm Weekly Update - Tri-City Storm
- Lillibridge Named USHL Defenseman of the Week - Chicago Steel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.