Seattle SeaWolves and Elysian Brewing Company Announce New Multi-Year Partnership
TUKWILA, WASH. - The Seattle Seawolves today announced a multi-year partnership with Elysian Brewing to become the team's official craft beer sponsor.
To celebrate the partnership, Elysian and the Seattle Seawolves teamed up to create a rugby-inspired collaboration beer, Scrum. A deceptively easy-drinking 5.0 percent ABV Irish Dry Stout, Scrum features deep, roasty aromas combined with a light, smooth mouthfeel and fruity esters of berries, apricots and bananas.
"As the reigning Major League Rugby champions, the Seattle Seawolves have created an exciting atmosphere for their passionate fan base and we are thrilled to partner with the team," said Shreyas Balakrishnan, Elysian Brewing General Manager.
Beer and rugby fans alike can enjoy Scrum on tap at Starfire Stadium in Tukwila, Wash. as well as at all Elysian pubs and select rugby bars on January 27, the Seawolves home opener.
"Elysian is authentically Seattle with a strong, local fan base of beer aficionados," said Seattle Seawolves President Shane Skinner. "We are excited to welcome them to the Seattle Seawolves family."
• Discuss this story on the Major League Rugby message board...
Major League Rugby Stories from January 24, 2019
- World-Class North American and International Players Set to Light up MLR Season 2 - MLR
- Seattle SeaWolves and Elysian Brewing Company Announce New Multi-Year Partnership - Seattle Seawolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Seattle Seawolves Stories
- Seattle SeaWolves and Elysian Brewing Company Announce New Multi-Year Partnership
- Seattle Seawolves Sign Prairie Wolf Pack Center Mozac Samson