SeatGeek Named Official Ticketing Partner of Hartford Athletic
HARTFORD, Conn. - Hartford Athletic has named SeatGeek - the high-growth technology platform that is transforming the live-event experience for fans, teams, and venues - as its official ticketing partner ahead of the 2022 season. Hartford Athletic is the fourth USL team to partner with SeatGeek.
"We are thrilled to partner with SeatGeek and join top sports organizations around the world to provide our fans with a best-in-class ticketing provider. SeatGeek are true partners that constantly adapt to an ever-changing marketplace to create the best fan experience," said Joe Calafiore, Hartford Athletic SVP of Marketing and Strategy. "With SeatGeek, purchasing and managing tickets has never been easier, and we know our fans will love the new platform."
2022 Season Ticket Members and Flex Ticket buyers will need to create or link their SeatGeek account to manage their tickets. Fans with such plans will receive an email from SeatGeek with instructions on how to set up or link to an existing account. Fans interested in purchasing Season Ticket plans or Flex Tickets can visit hartfordathletic.com/tickets for more information.
"Hartford Athletic's fan-focused approach makes them a perfect match for SeatGeek as we continue to grow our client roster, '' said Jeff Ianello, EVP of Client Partnerships at SeatGeek. "We look forward to working with their team to create unforgettable game day experiences for their supporters."
Single game tickets will go on sale on February 1st. Fans interested in joining a wait list to be the first to know when single game tickets go on sale and receive a special discount should visit hartfordathletic.com/single.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from January 20, 2022
- Oakland Roots Add Venezuelan Defender Edgardo Rito to the Squad - Oakland Roots
- Memphis Signs USL League One Champion Devin Boyce - Memphis 901 FC
- Legion FC to Face Atlanta United at Protective Stadium - Birmingham Legion FC
- New York Red Bulls Sign Red Bulls II Forward Jake LaCava - New York Red Bulls II
- 2022 Preseason Schedule Announced - Miami FC
- Orange County SC Signs Korede Osundina - Orange County SC
- FC Tulsa Signs Former U.S. Youth National Team Midfielder Abuchi Obinwa to 2022 Roster - FC Tulsa
- FOX40 Becomes Republic FC's Official Broadcast Partner - Sacramento Republic FC
- El Paso Locomotive Individual Game Tickets on Sale for General Public Friday, January 28 - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Defender Patrick Seagrist Signs with 901 FC - Memphis 901 FC
- San Antonio FC Re-Signs Defender Connor Maloney - San Antonio FC
- Davis IV Announces Retirement from Standout Playing Career - Louisville City FC
- United Soccer League and SELECT Sports Announce Partnership Extension - USL
- Detroit City FC, NISA Agree to Departure Terms - Detroit City FC
- SeatGeek Named Official Ticketing Partner of Hartford Athletic - Hartford Athletic
- Battery Add Shak Adams to 2022 Roster - Charleston Battery
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hartford Athletic Stories
- Hertzog Is Heroic in Stoppage Time, Hartford Win 3-2
- Preview: Hartford Host Red Bulls II in Search for Second Straight Win
- Hartford Athletic Names Legendary UConn Soccer Coach Ray Reid Technical Director
- Hartford Athletic Sign German Goalkeeper Yannik Oettl on Loan from New England Revolution II
- Hartford Athletic Signs Connecticut Native Logan Gdula to 25-Day Contract