Season Ticket Renewal Deadline Extended
KENNEWICK, WA - In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the deadline to renew Americans season tickets for the 2020-21 hockey season has been extended to Tuesday, June 30.
Our staff will call season ticket members through May and June to discuss season ticket payments and answer questions. Please understand our office is currently operating under a reduced staffing plan. We will be in contact as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
While the Americans office is currently closed, fans can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, the Tri-City Americans appreciate the continued support from our fans. We cannot wait to see you back at the Toyota Center for another exciting hockey season!
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from May 8, 2020
- Wheat Kings Sign Quinn Mantei to Standard Player Agreement - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Season Ticket Renewal Deadline Extended - Tri-City Americans
- Western Hockey League Announces Lethbridge Hurricanes General Manager Peter Anholt as Recipient of Lloyd Saunders Memorial Trophy - WHL
- Plouffe's Full Circle Leads Him to the U of a Golden Bears - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Anholt Named WHL's Executive of the Year - Lethbridge Hurricanes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tri-City Americans Stories
- WHL Announces Suspension of Team Activities for Tri-City Americans
- Americans Fall to Thunderbirds in Seattle
- Americans Look for Revenge against Thunderbirds
- Penalties Doom Americans in 3-2 Loss to Thunderbirds
- Americans Look for Weekend Sweep as They Take on Seattle Thunderbirds