Sea Dogs Job Fair Canceled
Portland, Maine - The Portland Sea Dogs job fair scheduled for Friday, March 13th has been canceled. The Sea Dogs are still accepting applications for part-time seasonal positions for the 2020 season.
The Sea Dogs are looking to fill a variety of game day positions including Ticket Operations, Souvenirs, Concessions, Batboys, and Camera Operators.
Concession positions available include: Area Supervisors, Concession Stand Workers, Fry-Grill Cook, Beer Pourers, and Sky Box Waitstaff.
Interested applicants can print a job application at seadogs.com or pick-up an application at Hadlock Field. Completed applications can be mailed to the Sea Dogs at PO Box 636, Portland, ME 04104 or dropped off at Hadlock Field.
Applicants must have availability on nights, weekends, and holidays. All applicants must be at least 16 years of age as of April 16, 2020, to apply for a position. The Portland Sea Dogs are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from March 12, 2020
- Start of Richmond Flying Squirrels, MiLB Season Delayed Indefinitely - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- Fightin Phils Statement on 2020 Season - Reading Fightin Phils
- RubberDucks To Follow Directives Of GovÃ¢ÂÂt, MiLB Regarding Coronavirus - Akron RubberDucks
- Sea Dogs Job Fair Canceled - Portland Sea Dogs
- Altoona Curve Suspend Access to Peoples Natural Gas Field - Altoona Curve
- Statement from the Portland Sea Dogs - Portland Sea Dogs
- Miller Auto Team Exclusive Sponsor for 2020 Rumble Ponies Fireworks - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.