San Diego Gulls Recall Dostie
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Gulls announced today that the American Hockey League (AHL) club has recalled center Alex Dostie from the Tulsa Oilers of the ECHL.
Dostie, 22 (4/13/97), recorded 2-2=4 points with six penalty minutes (PIM) in 35 regular-season games with the Gulls. The 5-10, 172-pound forward has appeared in 78 career AHL games with San Diego, collecting 5-9=14 points. The Drummondville, Quebec native appeared in 20 ECHL playoff games with Tulsa to help the Oilers to the Western Conference Finals, scoring 14-10=24 points to co-lead the ECHL in postseason goals and rank tied for second among playoff leaders in points. In five regular contests with Tulsa, Dostie tallied 4-4=8 points.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 27, 2019
- Checkers to Face Chicago Wolves in Calder Cup Finals - Charlotte Checkers
- Chicago Wolves Win Robert W. Clarke Trophy as AHL's Western Conference Champions - AHL
- San Diego Gulls Recall Dostie - San Diego Gulls
- Geekie Sends Checkers to First Calder Cup Finals - Charlotte Checkers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Gulls Stories
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Del Zotto, De Leo, Kloos and Wideman to One-Year Contracts
- Anaheim Ducks Name Kevin Dineen San Diego Gulls Head Coach
- San Diego Gulls 2019-20 Schedule Announced
- San Diego Gulls Announce 2019-20 Home Opener
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Andreas Martinsen to One-Year Contract