Salt Lake Bees Announce Ticket PolicyÃÂ
SALT LAKE CITY - The Salt Lake Bees announced today the ticket policy for the 2020 season following Minor League Baseball's recent announcement that 2020 Opening Day will be delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Tickets already purchased by individuals for a postponed game will be honored
SALT LAKE CITY - The Salt Lake Bees announced today the ticket policy for the 2020 season following Minor League Baseball's recent announcement that 2020 Opening Day will be delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tickets already purchased by individuals for a postponed game will be honored as a voucher for any game, excluding July 4 and July 24, remaining during the 2020 season when the season resumes or refunded by request.
For tickets purchased as part of a season ticket package they will be honored as a voucher for any remaining 2020 game during the season, excluding July 4 and July 24. If games are officially cancelled this season, those tickets will be credited to the next season or refunded upon request. Group tickets and picnic packages are encouraged to contact their sales representative for options on rescheduling.
Refunds may be obtained through their sales representative or at the point of purchase. Additional details are available at www.slbees.com.
The Bees will follow the guidance of public health officials, Minor League and Major League Baseball on the appropriate next steps. The team appreciates everyone's support and understanding in this extraordinary time and will provide updates when available.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from March 17, 2020
- Salt Lake Bees Announce Ticket PolicyÃÂ - Salt Lake Bees
- Letter from the Aviators to Our Fans & Friends - Las Vegas Aviators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Salt Lake Bees Stories
- Los Angeles Angels Extend Invitations to Four Minor League Affiliates
- Salt Lake Bees Rank in MiLB Top 25 Merchandise Sales
- Salt Lake Bees Statement on Minor League Baseball
- Larry H. Miller Group of Companies Announces Massive Food Drive at LHM Dealerships, Megaplex Theatres and Sports Facilities
- MiLB Launches CommUNITY First Campaign