Saints Reschedule Game against Waterloo for March 11th
DUBUQUE, Iowa - The Dubuque Fighting Saints and the Waterloo Black Hawks have rescheduled their game that was postponed on January 17th, for Wednesday, March 11th. Due to inclement weather, Waterloo was not able to make the trip to Dubuque on the 17th. In conjunction with the USHL, the team's decided to postpone the game.
With the game now set for the 11th, the Saints will have two games in March against Waterloo as opposed to one. The March 11th contest will be the final game in Dubuque between the two teams during the regular season.
Fans who purchased tickets to the originally scheduled game are able to redeem them for a future game of their choosing. The tickets may be redeemed for equal or lesser value, may only be redeemed in person and the original seats purchased cannot be guaranteed for the alternative game.
If there are questions on the rescheduled game, ticket purchases or other inquiries, please call 563.583.6880 or visit DubuqueFightingSaints.com.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from January 23, 2020
- Dubuque Offense Explodes in 9-3 Win over NTDP - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Hometown Heroes Raises $42,000 - Fargo Force
- Hawks/Saints Make-Up Announced - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Saints Reschedule Game against Waterloo for March 11th - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Weekend Preview: Three in Three - Omaha Lancers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Dubuque Fighting Saints Stories
- Dubuque's Strong Third Not Enough against Muskegon
- Powell's Two Goal Game Helps U-18's to 4-1 Win over Dubuque
- Saints Set for Three in Three in Michigan
- Saints Defenseman Robinson Commits to Air Force Academy
- Dubuque's Comeback Bid Falls Short, Gamblers Win 4-3