Saints & American Trust Launch Bernie and Earny Kids Club
DUBUQUE, IA- The Dubuque Fighting Saints, American Trust, and the Tri-State area's favorite mascots are proud to unveil the Bernie and Earny Kids Club. Children from around the Tri-State region are encouraged to join Fighting Saints mascot Bernie, American Trust mascot Earny, in their exclusive Kids Club that includes many great benefits and perks.
The annual membership for kids 12 and under is just $10 and includes an exclusive gift from the Fighting Saints and American Trust, a quarterly e-newsletter, and all members will receive 15% off of Dubuque Fighting Saints kids merchandise. Members also receive a birthday card, and all members will be invited to a Kids Club Party with Fighting Saints players.
"Generations of kids have enjoyed the fun and educational opportunities of our Junior Bankers Club," said Nick Schrup, American Trust president and CEO. "Now, as presenting sponsor, American Trust's famous Earny The Eagle has teamed up with the Dubuque Fighting Saints' Bernie the Saint Bernard to create a new Bernie and Earny Kids Club. We're looking forward to offering our youngest hockey fans more ways to enjoy the sport and support the team all year round."
With parental permission, children can sign up for Bernie and Earny Kids Club starting Saturday, September 28 at the Fighting Saints Opening Night and Championship Celebration presented by American Trust. Membership forms will be available at Fan Services during all Fighting Saints games, and at all American Trust Locations. Children will also be able to sign up online via the webpage, DubuqueFightingSaints.com/KidsClub (coming soon) where more information and membership forms will be posted.
The Fighting Saints begin the regular season on September 27 on the road versus the Waterloo Black Hawks before opening the regular season at home on Saturday, September 28 at 7:05 p.m. versus Sioux City. That game is Opening Night and a Championship Celebration presented by American Trust. The first 3,000 fans will receive a magnetic schedule as the Fighting Saints will raise championship banners honoring last year's team. Tickets are available to Opening Night now by calling 563.583.6880, or by logging onto DubuqueFightingSaints.com.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from September 26, 2013
- Phantoms Look to Repeat Playoff Success against Green Bay in Home Opener - Youngstown Phantoms
- Stampede Select-A-Seat/Hockey 101 Night Set for October 2 - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Cowbell Cup Rivalry Renewed - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Matt Nelson Traded - Green Bay Gamblers
- Phantoms Notebook - Youngstown Phantoms
- Prairie Farms Cowbell Cup Play Opens Friday in Waterloo - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Lancers Acquire Defenseman Matt Nelson from Green Bay - Omaha Lancers
- Musketeers 2013-14 Captains Announced - Sioux City Musketeers
- Saints & American Trust Launch Bernie and Earny Kids Club - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Lancers Partner with TeamMates for 2013-14 Season - Omaha Lancers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.